I desired to love you forever
With complete strength and ardor
I can’t live with you any longer
My pain speaks when I wander
I wish to hate you like never
With all the pains and pressure
I miss your cries and absence
I crush your smiles and moments
My tears spell me in the dark
Your sultry eyes creates a mark
I fell again in your treachery
And drop the pains you fed me
My abstracts for you are frozen
You are one for me, my chosen.
افماي Continue reading “Tug Of War.”
These are some joyous moments of my life i have been awarded again and this time its Blogger Recognition Award.Its a whole hearted Thanks to my blogger friend Tanya(lovingtanya.wordpress.com).i never had any trophy or an appreciation for something because i wasnt so good ☺.Though it is virtual but it
means a lot to me,like a true achievement.Once again i thank her for this Glory.
How i started Blogging :
I started blogging because of karishma magwani (ikaavi.wordpress.com) she felt i wrote good and so adviced me about wordpress.
Later i realized my writing and considered it as a platform for being remembered.
Advice is just to stick with wordpress and keep writing ✌
I pass the Blogger recognition award to my fellow bloggers :
‘Blogger Recognition’ Award
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
3. Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night . That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I have been nominated for The Creative bloggers award by two
of my wonderful fellow bloggers (Thoughts that stucked and Aplis7) for my poem ‘Romance’.
I m indeed happy for this achievment.
I appreciate and thank both of them for considering me worth as a nominee.
Five random facts about me:
• People usually think about me
that i am a secretive person.
• I like kids.
• My English grades were horrible
when I was at school.
• I have never written any thing
other then my class notes in my
life until feb 2015 and it was my
(The longest hour)
• I socialize less.
Following are the nominees from my side:
Thank you to all my fellow bloggers for kindness,for reading my posts and for the lovely comments and likes…